Wanting to Make a Move & Thinking of Selling?
If you’re thinking of selling your Belize real estate, you want to know exactly what to expect and how to be prepared for the process. As a qualified REALTOR® experienced in Belize, I provide sellers with the following:
- Comparative Market Analysis – comparing your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Comprehensive Plan – details about the marketing of your Belize property to sell your home, which includes the Internet and other types of media.
- Home Presentation – getting your home visited by as many qualified buyers as possible to get your home sold.
- Home Staging and Curb Appeal – expert advice in making your real estate appealing to buyers to ensure you get the highest price.
- Obtaining and Negotiating Offers – helping you obtain and negotiate a deal that meets your goals and goes as smoothly as possible.
- Future Home Assistance – helping you find your next home and answering all of your questions about neighborhoods, schools, etc.
For more information about getting started selling your Belize real estate, give me a call today Daniel J. Hartin at 501-610-1978 or email.
Closing Costs to Expect…
Selling your real estate can be a stressful process if you’re unprepared at the onset.
- Broker's commission – is anywhere between 8-10% of the selling price of your real estate sale.
- Stamp Tax – this fee is 5% of the purchase price and is usually paid by the buyer. Buyers are credited for unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year depending on the date of closing and when your taxes are due.
- Lawyer’s fee for Land Transfers – this is approx. 1-2% of the purchase price.
For more information or for answers to your questions about selling, call Daniel J. Hartin at 501-610-1978 or email.